ACE Home Improvement
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Is ACE Home Improvement a Licensed contractor?
Yes, we are state certified roofing contractor.
- Is ACE Home Improvement Insured?
Yes, we carry both workers compensation and liability insurance.
- Is ACE Home Improvement Bonded?
Yes, we carry Surety Bonds in required municipalities.
- How long has ACE Home Improvement been in business?
ACE Home Improvement has been a licensed company since 2007.
- How does the payment process work?
There is NO upfront payment made. Payments are made upon completion.
- Does ACE Home Improvement warranty their work?
ACE uses major brand products that carry manufacturer warranties.
All Labor on full roof replacements carry a two (2) year warranty.
- Will ACE Home Improvement work with my insurance company?
ACE will honor your insurance estimate. If there is any discrepancies, ACE will work directly with the adjusters to resolve any issues regarding the estimate.
- How long will my roof replacement take?
Every job has a number of factors such as size, steepness, weather, etc.
The average roof replacement takes two (2) days.
- Will ACE Home Improvement provide references?
ACE has re-roofed hundreds of homes in the Central Arkansas area. Just ask your rep for referrals in your area.
- Is ACE Home Improvement a local company?
Yes, ACE has been located here in Central Arkansas since the company start.